header image

Friday, August 26, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ Fine Dining




Do you MIND? I'm trying to eat, here.

24 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ha! I had the comments open from your last post too long before I commented myself. I just begged for some Biscuit, and here he is!
Gotta have me Biscuit fix, y'know.

 
Blogger Candy said...

Man, if Hermione could eat nice and neat like that I would jump up and down.

And knock myself out with my huge freaking boobs.

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

My poochies have the same cute doggy dishes. Biscuit has such nice manners!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

OMG -- Biscuit and Sydney have the exact same doggie dishes! I must post a photo today so you see! *sniff* I'm so overwhelmed....

 
Blogger c said...

Hey, you! I read your comment over at Kranki's place, about losing your bookmarks.

Mozilla used to have an import feature for just that problem; do they still?

It should be on the Mozilla start page, I think. It's been a while since I switched, so I can't really remember.

Good luck!

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Is Bisquit getting taller?

Could be my eyes... or maybe the striped wallpaper just makes him look taller.

 
Blogger Joseph said...

I have to be in the kitchen in order for Harlow to eat. She's funny...er spoiled that way.

 
Blogger Nina said...

That is what he is thinking you can just tell . . . or maybe what is up with you?
We don't have the same dishes, but I am thinking that matt is one heck of an idea . . . may just have to get one.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Biscuit Friday! Yay!!!! Of France!!!!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig that funky wall. And that Biscuit's collar matches it.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Biscuit looks good in stripes.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet pic! And I love how his dishes coordinate with your wallpaper.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

How DARE anonymous imply that Biscuit has zits!

CLEARLY, that is a BEAUTY MARK!

 
Blogger mary bishop said...

Tell me why Biscuit looks better groomed than I do? Does this dog spend its days at the beauty parlor or what?

Jealous....

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Susie, I think you might have to activate that "type in this secret word if you're not a spambot" option Blogger has now.

::mumbling:: Stupid anonymous spammers trying to get you to gamble while wearing acne cream....

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, here, have a Biscuit. Seriously, do you want 'im?

JR, see, Hermione is just looking out for you. She doesn't want you to give yourself a concussion.

weetzie, oh, he has you all fooled. He's a pig in a dogsuit.

eclectic, must be what all the fashionable doggies are eating out of these days. PetCo, where the Pets go.

misfit, they stayed on here for a day or two after I switched, then they disappeared. I'm an unfit blogger, I know nothing about all this stuff.

WB, thank you! I used to know a warped guy named Bryce . . . a stalker, as I recall . . .

sierrabella, it might be the wallpaper, or maybe he's not as fluffy as in some pix, and that makes him look a little lankier.

greenie, we used to have a dog like that. Biscuit's not like that.

nina, yes, the mat was one of my best ideas. Petco. It pretty much contains the mess. It's rubber.

squirl, Biscuit is partly French, we think. I mean, OF FRANCE!!!!

kalki, Jif and I did the wallpaper in the kitchen. If you think that's funky, above it is a border with big gold/red flowers, and above that is a red and gold foulard print. I mostly love it. Except for those moments when I look at it and think, "What was I . . . "

ladybug, I'll tell him you said so. I picture him in a black and white striped prison jumpsuit.

aw, thank you, sharkey!

anon, I'm letting you stay, because that is the suckiest spam I have ever seen in my life: "I am sure you'd be interested in ZITS"?!! WTF?

ladybug, thank you so much for defending Biscuit's complexion.

MB, he's better groomed than I, too! And his haircut costs the same as mine . . . hmmm...I wonder...

ladybug, don't tell me you fell for it! You di'in't put on your Clearasil and go play the slots, DID YOU? I got rid of the poker one, but the bizarre side of me couldn't quite get rid of "I'm sure you'd be interested in zits." Gaaaah! I think I'm going to put up the handy dandy comment verification code thingy.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Your blog rocks I'm sure you'd be interested in projectile vomiting. Stop projectile vomiting!

 
Blogger Cori said...

I know this has nothing to do with Biscuit and her dining habits but I am so in love with your wallpaper! Oh yeah, Biscuit, you are such a cutie pie, it's no wonder you have to deal with the paparazzi!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golly, I fell for it thinking it was about the comic strip ZITS. I have Captcha on my blog, and it does its work about keeping out the spam. Of course, DoF maintains our own domain, too, and we have a strict firewall.

Biscuit Friday, yeah.
My world is right again.
Oh wait, it's Saturday morning. What a busy week it was....

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

What a cutie!!!!

 
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Ah, the domesticated quadruped; how I've longed to see one. Also, Blogger just came out with a comment spam filter. It's on the “comments” tab. You must enable it! I command it!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MrsDoF thought Saturday morning was late for Biscuit Friday...I'm reading on Sunday morning.
Bucky, loved the projectile vomiting *spam*, I'm tempted to click on it.
Biscuit is so well groomed you can see his big, beautiful eyes. But, I have a question:
What makes biscuit a very bad dog? He's so darn cute!

 
Blogger Susie said...

mrsDoF, hi, I wondered when you'd be over to get a Biscuit fix :)

sassyfemme, thank you, but he's very bad.

HDL, thank you. If you ever want to buy it, email me, I'll tell you where :)

gyrobo, well, OK.

lawbrat, it's safe to click on Bucky's spam. How is Biscuit bad? Let me count the ways: jumps up on everyone who walks in the house; gets in the trash; eats whole loaves of bread when we are out; runs to the vent and barks like a maniac after he hears the washing machine stop in the basement; I could go on. He's bad news, truly he is.

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I just love doggies.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home