header image

Friday, June 03, 2005

Real life intrudes on bloglife today. I don't normally see clients on Fridays, but I have some folks in extreme crises today, so I will be going in. No Biscuit pix or stuff pix, at least not until much later. Some dear people have hit really rough spots this week. If you think of it, mention "Susie's clients" in your prayers. Thanks! And have a lovely day in blogworld.

14 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, just bring 'em some Rice-a-Roni. That's a sure-fire mood lifter for anybody.

Oh. That's right. Sorry.

Carry on.

 
Blogger August95 said...

I am sorry to hear that Susie. Take care of yourself today also. I will be thinking of you and your clients today.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I will include your clients in my prayers, and you as well.

 
Blogger c said...

I hope everything turns out OK. Thinking of you, and of them.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Go forth and be of service.

O course we'll expect extra Biscuit pic.s next week though....!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

We can wait for Biscuit pics...but not long! Just kidding. I've said before that you have a truly nurturing nature. Take care of Susie, too.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hope all went well today.
Miss you!

 
Blogger Susie said...

What a crazy day. Someone suicidal, someone with a spouse who suddenly went psycho, someone who discovered a spouse is gay . . . and THAT'S just in my household! I kid. All at work.

Bucky, you're onto something there. I'm going to try to get a research grant to study Rice-a-Roni therapy. SFTT.

august95, thank you. Really, thank you, for being concerned for me and mine while you're still dealing with so much.

CK, thanks. I do believe that works.

kitty, taking the love :) I know what you mean -- see above!

misfit, thank you, I appreciate that so much.

eclectic, I do what I can. Biscuit pix, I can do. I'll get some soon.

squirl, thank you. I suspect you do, too.

sierrabella, thank you. I missed you guys, too. I've grown accustomed to your . . . words.

mrtl, I like "birl." I popped over to your place. You are one prolific Alaskan bitch. I'll come back later and read more thoroughly and comment :)

 
Blogger Dawn said...

That's pretty scary,and wow what a day you had! I wouldn't have a clue what to say to any of those problems. I REALLY REALLY hope it all works out for the best.

 
Blogger Opera Gal said...

I am convinced there was something in the water all week. All my clients went strange and wierd too, although for me that just means a lot of wacky phone calls asking when their stuff is going to be done!!

 

I hope all goes well and that real life turns out ok for all involved. A quick post is still a good post. Prayers are sent.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Give 'em the chocolate treatment, Susie. Can't hurt.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

In Harry Potter chocolate is THE cure for some things. It is given out in the infirmary.

 
Blogger Susie said...

blogaholic, thank you. It was an especially tough day. Thankfully those aren't typical.

operagirl, I know, a lot of things have gone wacky this week!

cc, I thank you for that. And keep up the good work :)

hoss and squirl, yes, it is powerful medicine; however, I save chocolate therapy for MYSELF.

kitty, I know, isn't that the best? This is one of the things about blogging that nonbloggers can't quite grasp or believe, I think. It is quite wonderful.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home