header image

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've Got Your "What Was I Thinking?"

No writing or visiting for a couple of days. I hope to be back Friday night or Saturday with my SPF pix. For those who don't know, BlogPrincess Kristine "sponsors" Stuff Portrait Friday. If you want to play, here's this week's stuff:

Stuff that makes you wonder "What Was I Thinking?"

Stuff you're obligated to keep/display

Something you think no one else owns


I could just use my blog for the first one. But, no, there IS a reason that "What Was I Thinking?" is so near and dear to my heart. I get myself in situations that elicit that question, again and again. You remember "I Love Lucy"? It's like that around here, except it's kind of "I Love Lucy on Crack." I am now preparing for what will be the mother of all WWIT experiences, God help me. It involves a level of insanity not seen around here since this.

I will post in a couple of days, if I survive.

21 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

"I Love Lucy on Crack."

I think that would make a fine subtitle for this blog.
Good luck this weekend, and if things get too hairy, just remind yourself that at least you don't have a house full of children in assless chaps.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bucky stole my thunder--"I Love Lucy on Crack" is a great line.

Your writing always makes me smile, Susie. Have a great weekend!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You'll do just fine, Susie. We'll be here when you get back. Just remember to have fun! :)

 
Blogger Joseph said...

Have Fun Sis! See you on the other side.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The insanity will pass, then you'll be back to your self. Have fun, enjoy, and big hugs to you!

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

I'm sending a prayer.
Oh wait, it's been a while and all I can remember is Zachias was a wee little man, a wee little man was he...

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Woo-hoo! Party time! You'll make it through fine. Either way, we demand a full-story blog afterward. :-)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Lordy. Good luck. I did a boys sleepover bday part w/ 8 boys and I'll NEVER do it again. Upon the retelling, one of the mothers told me I was crazy, her rule of thumb was no more than three.

Get some RedBull. You'll need it!

 
Blogger Torrie said...

I posted my meme Susie. Thanks for inspiring me.

 
Blogger c said...

Holy cow, what's happening??

See you when you get back....

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Hope you are having a great time! "See" you soon! By the way, Kristine is great! Thanks for pointing her out to me.
Lois Lane

 
Blogger Candy said...

Hahahaha i just got rid of all mine and now your getting a horde at your place?

Im sorry, please dont mind my hysterical laughter. I just cant help myself right at this moment.

Good luck. Sweet dreams.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

i think i'm on drugs or somthing, i could have sworn i just commented here, but i can't see it. so, if you get two from me sorry and i'll try and lay off the cheap drugs. anyway, look forward to reading 'bout your WWIT experience and seeing your SPF.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

"Lucy...you got some 'splainen to do!" Like Squirl said, we'll look forward to the story.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, if the kids get you down just think of some brainy ideas. :-)

 
Blogger mary bishop said...

IDB QT

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Have fun Lucy!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, excuse me... can someone enlighten me on "IDB" please?

Thank you.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Let the adventure begin. We will all be waiting for your next update.

 

That's a cool description. I hope that you survive and come back to post. Those are very cool topics for pics. Well done.

 
Blogger Susie said...

BFE, assless chaps are expressly forbidden by the Girl Scout code.

Thanks, Sharkey, CK, greenie, lawbrat, Kristine! I did have fun, but am SO TIRED!

sierrabella, I'm going to your house today, for I'm going to your house today . . .

squirl, I can't squeeze any words out of my brain, so the pix must do.

laurenbove, I think the girls drank it all!

torrie, I sneaked a read; it is most excellent; I'll come see you again and comment :)

misfit, holy cow, indeed!

lois lane, yes! She's a delight, and very talented.

JR, that's just not nice.

blogaholic, I don't think you're on drugs. But I might be . . .

eclectic, I need some Vitameenavegamin! (Or something like that.)

squirl, all night those girls with the brainy ideas, in and out of the house, Biscuit barking . . .

MB, TY 4 DB. QT?

CK, I Dropped By. When you don't have time for a long comment, but want to say "hi, I was here." Originated by Kitsune at Mary Bishop's place recently.

swirlybunns, welcome! You can probably identify with my Saturday post, too, then!

kranki, Girl Scouts camping in your backyard. It's not just a bad idea. It's an adventure.

TCC, thank you, dear one. I like the way you do the things you do, too ;)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home