header image

Sunday, June 12, 2005



Sunday Post ~ Keep looking up.

Psalm 105:1-4

file under: &Sunday Post

15 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Candy said...

But, but, but. Ok, if I am always looking up, wont I drown in the rain like a turkey?


Plus, how will I know if my nipple is popping out?

A girl needs to know these things.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

greenie, you GO! The competition was FIERCE, but you must have trampled them!

Oh, jess, the voice of reason. You're right. I should have added: look down occasionally to breathe and check nipples.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nice way to start the morning, the whole week even. You're good for us!

 
• Blogger August95 said...

Oh, I am enjoying all the positive vibes I am finding today.

"Go flowers and positivity"

What, I always wanted to be a cheerleader. It's never too late to try new things. :)

Have a wonderful Sunday Susie.

 
• Blogger SierraBella said...

Beautiful sentiment and photo!

 
• Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks, Susie, have a great Sunday.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good caption!

Love the stuff portrait post, too!

Definitely bad dog, Biscuit, for bursting through the screen!

 
• Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hoo boy, I love orchids! Those are nice ones.

 
• Blogger Random and Odd said...

are these yours?

 
• Blogger Nic said...

Beautiful roses. As long as a bird doesn't crap in my eye as I'm looking up, I can do that. :)

I hope you are having a great Sunday! Bless you for posting lovely flower pics that make me smile!

 
• Blogger Susie said...

MrsDoF, that's very kind of you. Y'all are good for me, too. (Well, MOST of you ;)

august95, your cheering makes me smile. I say you make the squad!

thanks, sierrabella!

you, too, squirl!

lilsis, I was hoping y'all could tell that it's shot UP thru the arbor. Sounds like yes?
I keep trying to tell y'all how bad he really is.

hoss, say it with me: ROSES. I knew that you could ;)

kristine, yes, they are; in the backyard.

nic, that is a risk we take ;) I was just thinking of you today, and planning to track you down. I came over and played with your recent FFTs. You rock.

 
• Blogger Nic said...

LOL, sweet Susie! This past week has been rather busy. Had a couple of friend's booksignings to go to and dinner after as well as one of my best friends in the whole world move back into town so there's been a ton of catching up to do as she left 5/6 years ago. I've popped in but didn't comment b/c I was so stinking tired. Plus being back at work is kicking my ass. 5:45 wake up calls aren't so hot. :)

Glad you enjoyed my FFT's. Think Jif wil want to take lessons for the last one? Or was he one of the guys featured? HAHAHA.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Ya know, the song I keep having on repeat...It has a different meaning for me..the part that goes - I believe in love, what else can I do, I'm so in love with you-

He is so in love with me.

 
• Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Just so you know, Susie, my peonies finally bloomed, so I no longer have, you know, "that" envy.

And thanks for the nipple advice as well. I don't know how I'd survive without the advice of my blogger friends.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

nic, that's GREAT about the return of your friend!
I think I did spot Jif on that video! Can you give me the URL for that? It disappears so quickly when I click it that I couldn't catch it from your site. Thank you :)

lawbrat, absolutely. God often speaks to me through lyrics, as well. Why not?

Bucky, glad to be of service. Just keepin' it real. (Real what is open for discussion...)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home