header image

Friday, July 07, 2006

Biscuit Friday ~ AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

Pirate Biscuit

Pirate VBD -- his crimes are numerous in quantity and sinister in nature...


file under: &Biscuit

20 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Nina said...

Awwwwwww~ He is so cute and I can see his eyes. This picture caused a big smile.

 
Blogger The Q said...

He has EYE HOLES!

"Eye Eye Matey"

(ok, THAT was bad....sorry)

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh my gosh! There’s a parrot feather sticking out of his...oh wait, heh, that’s just his collar.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Nina and SoozieQ said it before I even got here: his eyes! I can see them! Someone got a trim recently :) Right handsome looking pirate there, he is.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very sweet to "see" you tonight my dear. Cute doggie too!

 
Blogger author said...

awww I want him, no wait... I have three already, Jan would kill me.
he's a cutie though.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is sssssssoooooo cute!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie, thank you for sharing your VBD with us. I love him. The photos you take of him and the captions you come up with are hilarious. I sooo desperately needed a chuckle today. Thank you! Have you ever thought of publishing a humorous picture book (starring Biscuit, the VBD)? The captions that you come up with fit his expressions so perfectly that it just does something to my funny bone. Lynn

 
Blogger MrsDoF said...

Hello, Biscuit!

 
Blogger Candy said...

See you totally should of just given him one eye hole.

More beliveable.

The movie is excellent by the way, we went to the midnight show.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

As I was running my cursor down my list of contacts I clicked on yours without really thinking about it. As your site was coming up I thought, now she just posted on Tuesday, there won't be anything until tomorrow.

And there it was, pirate first class VBD! Almost feels like old times around here, sweetie. Thanks for the Biscuit Friday.

Love to you, sis

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

Good to see that fashion violations are not listed amongst his many trespasses... Biscuit is a very dashing and well-coordinated pirate. ;)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the VBD. Thanks for posting his pic!

 
Blogger August95 said...

Hello Susie and Buscuit.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Kyooooooo-Ette! That's a door bell.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Shiver me timbers, is that ever cute!

Reminds me of a Farkota Friday I had once. Of course, I had no cool ass props like Biscuits and Gravy here.

 
Blogger Susie said...

nina, I'm happy to make you smile :)

soozieq, yes, it was bad, but I love a good bad pun ;)

mr. b, we actually had a wild bird fly into the house the other night. Biscuit was worthless. He offered no protection at all.

andrea, yes, we bought him some eyeholes at the Dogwash.

traci, always good to see you, too. Cute, but bad.

scribble, are you sure? 'Cause arrangements could be made...

m&co, thank you. The cuteness is what has allowed him to live this long.

lynn, I actually have been thinking about a VBD calendar. Maybe I'll do that at the end of the year.

mrsDoF, Biscuit says hello. (Actually, we says *sniff*)

jess, that would have been good. Keep a natural eyepatch. We're going to see the movie very soon, I hope.

squirl, that comment just makes me smile. Love to you, too :)

eud, you know that as a gay transvestite, he is very fashion-conscious. The only "violation" is when he steals our fashions -- mostly socks.

sharkey, you're so welcome :)

hello, august and menagerie :)

jim, if there really were a doorbell involved, Biscuit would be barking his face off.

crayonsinyourteeth, now you make me think we need another pet, called Gravy. You can go get your doggies some cool-ass props at McDonald's. Get them each a Happy Meal, and they'll be all set with pirate bandanas.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Umm, sorry... I read "ass props" and for a moment, I thought I was Bucky's...

We have those same head scarves... alas, but no VBD to model them. ;)

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Shiver me timbers!!!! He is so cute.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

How did I miss Biscuit Friday?! Aaaaaargh! Shiver me timbers, I'm late to the party, but I'm sooooooo happy to be here. JR's right though, he should have only one eye hole trimmed -- it's mean, but funny.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home