header image

Sunday, March 20, 2005



Sunday Post ~ Winterpast

See! The winter is past; . . . Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come . . .
Song of Songs 2:11-12

I hope this is true for you, in your garden and in your heart.


file under: &Sunday Post

3 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, I really needed to see that. It's so cold and blah here today!

By the way: TAG, you're it!
Now you have to answer these questions (my answers posted at the Cotillion):

1. What book would I like to be?

2.Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character?

3.What is the last book I bought?

4. What is the last book I read?

5.What am I currently reading?

6. What 5 books would I take with me if I was stranded on a Island?

7. What 3 people am I going to tag and make answer these questions and why?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Im missing flowers. I still have snow and cold. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll start seeing some new growth!

lawbrat

 
Blogger Susie said...

hi, lawbrat! Hang on, the flowers are coming:)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home