header image

Sunday, March 06, 2005



Sunday Post ~ May you see some light, feel some warmth today

For those so inclined ~ 1 John 1:5

file under: &Sunday Post

5 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

You see? This is why we're all thrilled that you started a blog. What a pretty pic. Doesn't this feel great? I knew I'd like your sight. Yes I'm still up but not for long.

Night

dc

 
• Blogger Susie said...

dang, it really does feel great. I've always loved to tell stories and take pictures, and I am having loads of fun with this new hobby. Best part, though, is the little reminders of how kind and dear strangers can be to one another. Feeling a little mushy* this morning; I'm glad you're a frequent visitor here :)
*and by mushy, I mean um, sentimental, not uh, out-of-shape(although I'm feelin' that, too!)

 
• Blogger Random and Odd said...

Thank you SO much for commenting on my site, because if you didn't I wouldn't have found your website and wouldn't have gotten the best laugh I have had in ages! your story about the slumber party is great!
I have three girls and I swear I have those things three times a year and it's exactly the same, except for you write about SO much better.

 
• Blogger Brandon said...

that is a cool pic. i use an slr so i would blind myself if i tried to take this shot!

 
• Blogger LadyBug said...

Lovely, just lovely.

That is all.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home