header image

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go

No, it's not another astronut diaper post. I gotta get outta here. Have needed to for quite a while. I'm not stopping blogging (I think), but in order not to do that, I need a change of scenery. Y'all are most welcome to come with me, to my new little place. This blog was kind of like my dreamhouse, my big farmhouse with the wraparound porch. But it's been the scene of some crimes, and the maintenance costs have gotten too high, and coming here doesn't make me happy any more, so I gotta go. I might come back here some day, after some major renovations are done; I don't know. But until I figure that out, I'm moving across town to a little cottage. Fewer bells and whistles, and not much hanging on the walls yet, but with help I'll try to make it homey and welcoming. Thanks for visiting me here. I hope you'll come with me to the new place.

You'll see when you come over, I've moved some old furniture in there. I may eventually move all my old posts there. It's a pain, though, you know? Anyhow, I already have a new post up there.

Why are you still here?

6 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I'm not still here...I'm there. This comment is a figment of your imagination.

 
Blogger Susie said...

See? That's why I had to leave. Place was making me nuts. I'd imagine comments, and then talk back to them!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very warily, I changed the Properties of my Bookmarks. The next time I click on Susie's Place, it should take me over to your new digs.
I tabbed over for a visit, just to be sure, and things look mighty fine.

I'm grateful for you to be leaving Blogger.
It's had me in a tizzy for a couple months now, and I'm not sure what I did wrong where it won't let me in for Comments.
Thank goodness my own blog has a live-in Tech taking care of its eccentricities, which have been many since our domain got new servers.

See Ya Later!

MrsDoF

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Wordpress (I just hopped over there.) MUCH more user friendly than Blogsod!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course I’ll follow you anywhere, Susie!

 
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` I got here a bit too late....

 


Post a Comment

<< Home